Do you have an eye for detail? Are you an analytical worker? If so, a client of ours within the IT industry is seeking to recruit a QA Engineer to join their international team of skillful developers and QA engineers.
What is expected of you?
- Prepare test scripts based on user stories and acceptance criteria (both manual and automated) and execute them against ongoing sprint work
- Ensure that all the deliverables of the sprint are robust and production ready
- Assist with the testing of new features and improve the QA processes in progress
- Be responsible for the QA team members
What are you expected to bring?
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 years of previous experience as a QA engineer on a web-based product, ideally built on the Microsoft stack
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Experience in test automation using technologies such as Specflow, Gherkin, Selenium would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of software development in C# and tools such as VisualStudio, Chrome Developer Tools, Postman, Fiddler
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Be familiar with GIT, VSTS or Jira would be considered an asset
- Excellent remuneration package
- Support for re-location including travel expenses
- Regular social activities