We are seeking to recruit a Project Manager to join a leading iGaming company to deliver projects in a timely manner, with a high-quality service delivery. If you have Project Management experience within the iGaming industry, Ceek wants to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate cross-functional team members and ensure everyone involved is aware of the project requirements, deadlines, schedule, milestones, and deliverables
- Prepare status reports by collating, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Take full ownership of the project lifecycle
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they are in line with the company’s quality standards
- Record & mitigate risks / dependencies against program on-time delivery, quality and/or budget
- Develop high level and detailed projects plans, assembling and coordinating project resources
- Define project tasks, resources requirements and allocation
- Obtain sponsor acceptance of project deliverables
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects for both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the internal and external communication
- Organise communication with stakeholder/s participating in the project
What are you expected to bring?
- A strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- The ability to lead project teams coupled with strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A proven track-record in successfully completing project management within large-scale projects
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
- Project Management qualifications such as APM, PMI, or Prince 2
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- A fast-growing company
- Dynamic environment