Do you have a strategic mind-set? Are you a problem-solver? If so, a client of ours within the Insurance sector is seeking to recruit a Project and Product Development Manager to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Develop a close cooperation with the Country Managers and the Commercial Manager to work on product deployment plans, business development and campaigns
- Centralise all queries related to commercial and marketing matters, ensuring a centralised follow-up
- Adhere to deadlines and ensure qualitative and quantitative KPIs are collected
- Review and assess the need of new projects related to the respective perimeter
- Ensure a project follow-up at every stage and monitor the KPI’s (compliance, IRIS etc), and report on them accordingly
- Define ways, tools, and relevant organisation to ensure that the co-ordination and the follow up of the activity is thorough and complete
- Report and update the progress of product development actions
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations to illustrate progress
- Take an active role in the co-ordination of the forecasts and business plans
- Maintain and ensure that business development procedures are being followed
- Prepare presentations for new products and present them to the respective committees
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- PRINCE2 will be considered an asset
- Interpersonal skills
- Be emotionally intelligent
- Experience within the insurance and banking sector will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Health insurance
- Remote working
- Competitive remuneration package