Are you creative? Do you have the ability to articulate yourself well, and write to a high standard? If so, a client of ours within the Fintech & Blockchain industry is seeking to recruit a Product Marketing Specialist to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Create your own content and also work alongside content creators to recommend the most compelling messages across the various channels, including landing pages, app store, email marketing, in-app notifications and ad campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Product to build product messaging that really explains what the company’s product is and what benefits users can get by translating technical details into benefits and USPs
- Communicate the vision and value of new features to the user-acquisition teams and develop sales content that facilitates the selling process
- Refine product positioning in line with the company's growth, and consistently analyze the market for competing products
- Develop product marketing strategies around discount/voucher offers, user onboarding flows, advertising content, and launching of new features
- Brief PR teams about new features, clearly defining the benefits for each of our user-groups
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and data analysis
- Be well aware of timelines and deadlines for the development of new features, by working closely with product management, and reflect this into the marketing pipeline
- Use market research data for market penetration tactics in the different GEOs
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and digital content to support acquisition and retention efforts
What are you expected to bring?
- Proven track record in the role or similar position with ideally 3+ years' of direct product marketing experience
- Able to share real examples of effective product marketing programs that worked well in previous roles
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- A likable personality that is willing to collaborate with various stakeholders including management level
- The ability to articulate yourself well and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to tell the story new features and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of the company’s product that drips into our different traction channels
- Eager to gain insights into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys, and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field (Master's degree preferred) would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career prospects
- Working with an original and innovative brand