Our client is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director to ensure the smooth management of their day-to-day affairs and most effective use of their time.
What is expected of you?
- Manage the Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocate as necessary
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation)
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them as appropriate
- Assist Director in researching and following up on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility; chasing responses and triggering follow-up action
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings by preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers
What are you expected to bring?
- An Advanced Level of education or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Be an effective planner with proven time management skills
- An ability to work on your own initiative
What's in it for you?
- Exciting work environment
- Progressive employment conditions