We are seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant, who will be supporting the Chief Legal Officer and the Administrative Executive within a renown group of companies. If you are looking for a dynamic role and would like to further your career, we at ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Providing support in the preparation of corporate documentation such as M&As, resolutions, MFSA forms, minutes of board meetings, etc, and generally aiding in the provision of company secretarial services
- Devising and maintaining offices systems, including data management and filing of contracts, searches, legal and court documents
- Assisting in the management of Legal Office’s internal advice portal
- Making, taking and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate
- Handling and maintaining of CLO’s electronic diary, coordinating and fixing appointments and ensuring that court diary is up to date
- Taking notes, dictation or minutes at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Carrying out background research as requested and presenting findings
- Organising meetings and assisting and supporting the legal team in the preparation for meetings and sittings, and appearing as required before courts, arbitration and administrative tribunals
- Planning, executing and participating in special projects / assignments
- Performing tasks in pursuit of the achievement of business and organizational goals
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese; other languages will be considered an asset
- IT proficient, with experience of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management and other major software applications
- Keen to develop his / her experience through training, qualification and continuing professional development
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a prestigious group of companies
- Career prospects