We are seeking to recruit a Payments and Risk Analyst, to join the team of a leading online casino company based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Perform risk assessment of new and current players at different stages
- Handle and verify KYC documents
- Collaborate with our AML analysts and MLRO
- Help our CS team with payments and risk related player queries as well as process withdrawals
- Perform phone verification calls when needed and handle ad hoc contact with payment providers
- Take part in improving workflows and procedures
- Maintain our awesome company culture and have fun
What are you expected to bring?
- iGaming experience in Payments, Risk, Chargebacks or AML
- An analytical mind and interest in fraud
- Sound knowledge of the 4th AML directive and GDPR regulations
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays if required
- Excellent written and verbal English and Swedish are a must
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic working environment