We are seeking to recruit an Operations Assistant to join a well-established transportation company in Malta. If you think you’ve got what it takes to fill this role, we at ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the daily operations of the workshop which includes changing batteries, minor repairing, up-keeping and monitoring the control of Motorbikes and Bicycles
- Ensure implementation of and compliance to policies for quality and health and safety
- Tackle and resolve issues that may arise from time to time
- Ensure company policies and procedures are in order
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by the Supervisor or Area Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience in a workshop or in a similar position
- Knowledge in motorbikes and bicycles and preferably have knowledge on its mechanics
- Be a team player and have organisational skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Possession of a car driving license
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Can work independently, and with excellent time-management skills
- Willingness to work in a workshop and outdoors
What’s in it for you?
- Working within a leading company
- Competitive salary