Our client is seeking to recruit an organised Office Administrator to support the business by managing the reception area and conducting administrative duties and activities.
What is expected of you?
- Attend to visitors and deal with all enquiries
- Supply information regarding the organisation to clients and staff
- Manage all business travel arrangements and bookings for management staff
- Answer, screen and direct calls
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain boardroom appointment diary electronically
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls
- Maintain the general filing system
- Manage office space ensuring the reception area is kept neat
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and manage the stationery order
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Liaise with internal and external contacts
- Provide general administration and clerical support to other departments as directed by line management
What are you expected to bring?
- Relevant work experience in a similar environment
- Be a proven multi-tasker, able to handle several scenarios concurrently
- Have strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and manage all projects and tasks in a timely manner
- Computer literate and able to use general Office applications confidently, especially email and Excel
- Be well-spoken in both English and Maltese
- Be confident and have a outgoing personality
What’s in it for you?
- Pleasant working environment
- Work with a strong brand