Our client is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
What is expected of you?
- Be the first point of reference: telephone or in person
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Manage office facilities
- Schedule appointments and provide logistic support needed for meetings
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Profile electronic documents
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Provide support with HR duties
- Assist Directors with PA duties
What are you expected to bring?
- Proven work experience within a similar role
- Secretarial / Administration Certification would be seen as an asset
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional level of English is a must
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Professional and international environment
- Study leave