We are looking for a Mechanic/Technician to form part of a dynamic technical team in the civil engineering industry. If you would like to join a well established company in Malta, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- General mechanical and technical duties such as diagnosing, repairing and carrying out electrical and mechanical fault finding on automotive vehicles, heavy plant machinery and earth moving equipment
- Ensure that all vehicles and equipment are thoroughly checked and examined
- Ensure organisation of work areas and tools at all times
- Fill in job cards accurately
- Ensure compliance in security, health and safety as well as data protection
- Carry out other duties that may be allocated by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- Must be currently in Malta and can legally start work as soon as possible
- A valid and clean EU driving license is a must
- 3 years' experience in performing maintenance and conducting repairs of heavy vehicles and earth moving/construction equipment of all types
- Fluency in both Maltese and English language
- A diploma in mechanical engineering or the equivalent
- The ability to work on your own initiative
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Challenging environment