We are seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager, for one of our clients, a leader in the hospitality industry in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage the diverse portfolio of brands for both the international and local audience across various channels
- Develop a business case for marketing programs at proposal stage
- Build marketing programs and support the specific marketing objects across different channels and segments in support of the company
- Lead the execution and evaluate the impact of marketing programs
- Liaise with and build strategic relationships and partners with the key industry players, agencies and suppliers
- Prepare and monitor the annual marketing budget
- Oversee and approve marketing collateral in various forms across the brands of the company
- Develop and produce valuable and engaging content for the company website as well as blogs, to convert target groups
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly as well as measure and report their performance
- Keep up to date with the latest emerging trends and best practices in international hotel marketing
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ working experience as a Marketing Manager
- A degree in Communications and Marketing or related field
- A proven track record in mentoring and managing a marketing team
- Sound experience in developing and executing complex hotel marketing programs
- A strong understanding and experience in offline and online marketing
- A highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a result-oriented mindset
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
What’s in it for you?
- A pleasant and flexible working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous leadership development