Do you have excellent leadership skills? Are you creative and result-oriented? If so, a client of ours within the Retail industry is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Develop a detailed Marketing Business Plan to ensure sales' objectives and targets are met
- Be responsible for the Marketing Department campaigns, ensuring that these reach the target audience and are in line with corporate branding
- Build, manage and analyse the company's marketing database in order to identify new market niches and increasing market share
- Coordinate product publicity, merchandising initiatives and public relation programs
- Manage relationships with the local media whilst assigning and monitoring project targets
- Review product pricing structures based on cost analysis and competitive conditions
- Engage in market research to analyse new business developments and trends in the industry
- Handle all department budgets and costings
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 5-6 years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree or any other related qualification
- Budgeting and project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Career prospects
- Dynamic environment