Are you highly organised? Do you love solving problems? Can you work under pressure and track multiple processes? We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to ensure an optimal supply chain.
What is expected of you?
- Monitor delivery routes to ensure that schedule adherence is consistently achieved
- Utilise IT systems to optimise procedures
- Ensure that vehicles are dispatched and used in the most efficient manner
- Provide field units with information about bookings, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in systems and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Ensure customer satisfaction by arranging and prioritising schedules
What are you expected to bring?
- Be well-versed in supply management within Malta
- An ability to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English, Maltese and Italian
- Be available for shift work within a company that operates 24/7
What’s in it for you?
- Work within a stable, growing company
- Above average salary with performance bonus
- Challenging environment