We are currently seeking to recruit a Logistics Coordinator to carry out an efficient and reliable service within the routing department of a client of ours. If you are interested in pursuing this role, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate with the Logistics Manager in the stock control of finished goods
- Manage to produce issues and return notes using applicable software programs and carry out any amendments as necessary
- Oversee and assist in the general planning and routing of daily sales orders/transfers as well as the allocation to delivery trucks/warehouse and issue relevant documentation
- Handle the process and reconcile all relevant delivery truck documents, and carry out control or spot checks according to established procedures and as directed
- Work on the maintenance of fork lift trucks and other vehicles or systems
- Carry out checks and document returns of products, empty bottles, pallets, crates and kegs, and report any differences to immediate superiors
- Check the orders picked and loaded on delivery trucks
- Prepare any required system generated or documentation requested by superiors
- Assist in the retrieval of documents from the filing system, use proper file management and ensure that the necessary precautions are take for the security of documents
What are you expected to bring?
- An 'O’ level standard of education or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in the logistics field will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Be self-motivated, show initiative and capable of working independently on multiple tasks, under minimal supervision
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Career progression
- Company stability