A new opportunity has arisen for a Legal Officer to join a team within a well-established financial institution. If you possess a warrant to practice in Malta, this could be a great opportunity for you!
What is expected of you?
- Provide legal advice to the department
- Liaise with local and foreign authorities
- Monitor EU legislation and developments in the financial services
- Review and update the department Handbook and prepare annual reports
- Represent the team in court and in meetings
- Draft legal documents
- Carry out ad hoc duties as assigned
What are you expected to bring?
- A Law Degree from the University of Malta with a local warrant
- Previous work experience within a financial institution is an asset
- An ability to multitask and work under pressure
- The ability to work well within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication, negotiation and reporting skills
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary