We are looking for a Legal Manager to join a fast-growing international company in Malta. If you would like to work in a dynamic environment and be responsible for the management of the company’s legal matters, we would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Regularly review the terms and conditions, as well as ancillary agreements for various products
- Be responsible for overall contract agreements with financial institutions and banks
- Review laws and the impact on the business
- Handle legal budget management
- Liaise with external lawyers and draft settlement with delinquent customers as required
- Advise the internal departments on daily issues
- Liaise with external counsel in EU or Third Countries
- Attend court sittings on behalf of the company and appointed judicial representative by the Board of Directors
- Communicate with the Authority regarding various issues
What are you expected to bring?
- At least 3 years’ experience as in-house lawyer in a Bank or Financial Services company
- A Law degree
- Strong technical legal skills and commercial focus
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A warrant to practice law in Malta
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic working environment