Are you an ambassador for talent development? Do you love creating innovative, engaging and inspiring programmes? Do you enjoy assisting colleagues in their career development? We are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Executive that takes immense pride in the development of staff.
What is expected of you?
- Provide comprehensive learning and development to all employees to support the achievement of corporate and individual vision and goals
- Effectively plan, research, design and deliver new talent initiatives
- Assist and work closely with the Human Resources Team to operate an effective and efficient HR Department to ensure innovation and compliance with best practice, company policies and current legislation
- Attend seminars, webinars and participate in on-line forums in areas of benefit to the business
- To share the latest Learning & Development philosophies with the HR team, HoDs and/or colleagues as appropriate, to enhance the development of individuals and the business
- Be present within the operation on a daily basis, demonstrating an enquiring mind to identify talent development, quality and procedural needs
- Adopt a flexible approach to working hours, observing the business at different times of day and during different days of the week and at weekends/during important events as required
- Plan, present and ensure provision of all annual required Learning & Development activity in line with business needs and projections
- Be an effective talent development ambassador, communicating all future and past L&D initiatives imaginatively and effectively through all colleague communication channels and media
- Analyse and evaluate all L&D activity on a monthly basis
- Communicate with executives, HODs and colleagues the success of various L&D initiatives, demonstrating their positive impact on the business
- Communicate openly with the Executive and HoD teams where there is cause for concern or where successes are to be celebrated
- Network with HoDs and Executives to ensure an effective flow of communication and to offer support, coaching, mentoring and guidance as required
- Work with the HR Manager to set all L&D objectives and work with effective timelines and priority management mechanisms to deliver these successfully
- Create innovative, engaging and inspiring L&D programmes to be presented personally, by departmental trainers and operational coaches
- Communicate and plan for the co-ordination and delivery of all L&D initiatives
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all statutory training is delivered in an effective and timely manner by external providers or through e-learning as appropriate
- Ensure that colleagues are actively pursuing their stated career or development aspirations and that their achievements are recorded.
- Ensures that all training administration is accurately formatted, completed and up to date
What you are expected to bring?
- Experience in project planning and delivery
- An ability to take charge and solve problems
- Flexibility in working hours as required to meet the requirements of the role
- Willingness to travel if required
- A background in hospitality would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a strong, international brand in an exceptional property
- Be part of a multi-cultural team