Interested to work in the FMCG sector? Are you results driven? If so, our client is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager who will be responsible to manage the Company sales of key accounts in order to meet the profit and volume goals. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage the credit, sales orders, deliveries, negotiations, damaged and expired products as well as the total product age management
- Identify the accounts distribution gaps as well as marketing and promotional opportunities
- Collaborate with the Commercial Excellence Manager in negotiations and contracts with designated customers
- Handle the regular track performance and implementation of contracted counter performance and action
- Conduct performance analyses and reviews with the customers
- Negotiate and implement all planned activities as per brands, customer activity plan and brand business plan with the support of the activation team
- Liaise with the Activation Manager to prepare and plan activation in line with OBPPC and PiCos strategy to expand distribution and improve merchandising
- Develop and manage the respective Key Accounts in liaison with the Commercial Excellence Manager and the Marketing Manager
- Develop accurate weekly /monthly customer demand, market trends, and sales forecasting and reporting
- Liaise and assist the Commercial Excellence Manager in the preparation of the annual sales budget and the achievement of the approved annual sales target
- Identify and capitalize on marketplace competitive concerns and opportunity gaps
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to ensure development and implementation of portfolio and promotion strategies
- Maintain and adhere to the Credit Process and procedures
- Develop and maintain key relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet the objectives and mutual benefits
- Develop sales strategies with the Commercial Excellence Manager, the National Sales Manager and the Territory Sales Managers
- Work with the Logistics /Dispatching Department to resolve distribution issues
- Oversee and ensure the proper execution of new product initiatives
- Liaise with the Brand Managers and the Marketing Manager on product promotional plans and client specific marketing calendar
What are you expected to bring?
- Working experience in sales management
- Excellent knowledge of the FMCG sector
- A commercial flair together with strong market and trade understanding
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good problem-solving and numerical skills
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Possess a clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- A multi-disciplinary team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous career development