An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Tax Associate to join a team of professionals. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated and who enjoys working in a challenging professional services environment.
What is expected of you?
- Provide tax advice and support the international client base
- Research, analyse and interpret changing tax legislations in relation to clients’ services
- Liaise with the government entities on behalf of clients, as well as assist clients with share transfer
- Prepare and submit compliance (tax) returns
- Create tax strategies for clients and plan their financial futures
- Assist the team with a variety of other tax related cases
What are you expected to bring?
- In the process of obtaining an ACCA qualification
- A good knowledge of Malta’s tax laws
- Work experience in the field of direct and indirect taxation
- A positive attitude towards clients and colleagues
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous and excellent time-management skills
What's in it for you?
- Excellent career growth prospects
- Personal and professional development
- An opportunity to attend tax conferences abroad