We are seeking to recruit a Junior Statistical Analyst (Insurance) on behalf of an international firm offering financial services. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Calculate best estimate, life underwriting risk, non-life underwriting risk, health risk, own risk & solvency assessment and prepare Solvency II material
- Obtain data of re-insured products and perform checks on monthly closing and statement of accounts quarterly
- Ensure that all data is checked accurately and completed as per given time frames
- Attend meetings organised internally regarding risk integrity
- Assist in updating the Risk Policies and Procedures
What are you expected to bring?
- A Risk and/or Insurance background or studies would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in a similar position would be considered an asset
- An organised and motivated personality
- Fluency in English and another European language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A dynamic and enjoyable working experience in an international environment
- Health and life insurance cover