We are seeking to recruit a Junior Risk Manager, for one of our clients, an independent investment consulting and portfolio management provider. If you think you have what it takes don’t miss this opportunity, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Maintain and update of the RMP
- Review and asses the exposure of each Clients/Scheme's respective Portfolio and operational risk; monitor them with the applicable risk limits
- Follow the effective risk management policies and procedures
- Ensure that the risk profile of each mandate is consistent
- Provide quarterly and ad hoc reports to the CRO, Board of directors and the Investment Committee
- Perform Scenario Analysis and Stress Testing
- Assist in the on-boarding of new business lines
- Oversee and ensure compliance with applicable risk and liquidity guidelines
- Deal with issues that arise with the management and operations of funds
- Prepare various statistics and analysis for various stakeholders
What are you expected to bring?
- A University degree or an equivalent qualification in Finance
- Excellent communications Skills
- The ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to work within a fast-paced sector
- A welcoming working environment