Ceek is currently on the look-out for a Junior Fund Administrator to join one of our clients within the financial sector. If you possess a great eye for detail and excellent communication skills, along with a financial academic background, we would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the preparation of fund valuations and ensure observance to compliance and registration duties
- Assist with reconciliations of NAV prices, bank accounts, investment positions, pricing of stock, calculation and accrual of fund expenses
- Ensure compliance of fund investments according to statutory framework
- Prepare investor documents, update presentations and fact-sheets
- Liaise with counter parties and assist with account opening
- Conduct other duties as might be required
- Other day to day tasks will be assigned
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma related to Finance
- Working knowledge of funds software and trading platform (Arcoba, Bloomberg) is an asset
- Knowledge of the finance industry is an asset, although no previous funds experience is required
- Be meticulous and able to multitask
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic job opportunity
- An attractive salary