We are currently seeking to recruit a Database Administrator on behalf of a client operating within the iGaming industry. If you have the right skills and you think that you would fit the bill to join a reputable and stable company, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Evaluate the data obtained from operators and find key insights through data mining large and complex data sets
- Perform, extract, restore, import and export data in various database applications (MSSQL, MYSQL, ORACLE etc)
- Develop, test
- Execute all regular transaction processes necessary to maintain the operations records and databases
- Assist in the implementation, testing and validating data and software systems
- Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance
- Provide Helpdesk support
What are you expected to bring?
- A B.SC Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related area
- SQL Server experience with a strong relational database background
- Previous experience working on tuning of application stacks, including LAMP and MEAN
- Programming skills in .NET technologies e.g. C#, ASP etc
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth running of the databases
- A positive attitude towards learning
- Microsoft certification would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Company stability
- Career progression
- Attractive salary