We are seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Executive, for one of our clients, a leading provider of Audit, Accountancy and Legal Services. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage a small portfolio of clients and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely and in accordance to regulatory procedures
- Prepare corporate documentation for company incorporations and annual maintenance
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal departments
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department
What are you expected to bring?
- An A-level standard of education
- Previous experience working in Corporate will be considered an asset but is not a must for this role
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills
- Good knowledge of office software applications
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent career prospects
- Dynamic working environment