Are you looking for a new opportunity? We at Ceek are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant for one of our clients within the iGaming industry. If you're ready for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Handle the day-to-day accounting duties and other office functions
- Submit the monthly reports with the regulatory authorities
- Liaise with auditors and provide them with the requested information
- Monitor and ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Collaborate and work with the Accountancy team lead and team to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Manage to compute gaming providers license fees and send out deductions to the gaming providers
What are you expected to bring?
- Have an excellent numerical skill
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Be organised and a self-motivated
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience within the iGaming industry
- A minimum of 4 years' experience within accountancy and/or audit will be considered an asset
- Excellent technical accounting skills including IAS and IFRS, statutory reporting and tax knowledge in terms of gaming tax, corporate tax and VAT in various jurisdictions
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and remuneration package
- Continuous leadership development
- A range of training courses for continuous learning
- A diverse team of smart and motivated colleagues