We are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant/Auditor on behalf of our client, a renowned CSP based in Malta. If you have a flair for numbers and are familiar with accounting procedures, we would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Accurately prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits and general ledger postings
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and other financial reports
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Assist in the audit process
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
What are you expected to bring?
- A qualification in accounting
- Relevant accounting work experience
- A solid understanding of accounting issues
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- The ability to handle pressure and tackle multiple tasks at once
- Good interpersonal skills, with a high level of integrity and ethical standards
What's in it for you?
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive remuneration with benefits
- Career opportunities with a renowned company