Are you a Java guru and looking for the next step in your career? Do you have experience in Salesforce development? If so, we are currently seeking to recruit a Java Software Developer on behalf of a client operating within the telecommunications industry.
What is expected of you?
- Work closely with product owners and other team members to design and develop applications for the final product
- Develop unit/functional testing in Java and/or Apex
- Maintain quality control across all functions within development
- Perform in line with the best practices in software development
- Undertake any other tasks as directed by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Engineering
- Minimum two years’ experience in software development using Java and Spring Core Framework
- Salesforce knowledge/experience is a must
- Knowledge of Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, SOAP and REST
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, OOP principles and messaging frameworks/paradigms
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with latest technologies and frameworks
- Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic working culture
- Flexi-working conditions
- Attractive salary