We are currently seeking to recruit an IT Support Officer on behalf of a client operating within the financial services industry. If you are meticulous and have previous experience within an IT environment, ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Be the point of contact for end-user ICT requests and support issues
- Respond to requests within the agreed SLAs
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting, using remote access tools if required
- Perform local installation of PCs, phones and other end user devices
- Communicate clearly to users in a timely and polite manner and keep end-users informed of progress
- Keep in line with SOPs for incident management
- Make use of support applications such as Microsoft Lync/Skype as well as conferencing tools such as GoToMeeting etc
- Report major issues and risks to the Service Manager in a timely manner
- Perform other duties which support the service desk department, as assigned by the Service Desk Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT environment
- Certification in a computer related discipline such as Comptia A+, Server+ etc
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to work under pressure and within the respective time-frames
- Experience in configuring and supporting any version of Windows Desktop 7,8,10
- Experience in virtual desktop environment, preferably CITRIX Xen Desktop/XenApp
- Experience in configuring and supporting Microsoft Office 2013/2016 and/or Office 365
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Career prospect opportunities
- Multi-cultural environment