Are you seeking an excellent opportunity within the IT field in a stable and professional environment? We are currently seeking to recruit an IT Assistant on behalf of a client operating within the financial sector. If this job sounds exactly like what you are looking for, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assistance in installing, inspecting, and maintaining computer systems, IT infrastructures and network systems
- Respond to Level 1 support requests
- Perform daily system monitoring of servers and storage as well as be responsible for the management of backups and tape rotation
- Assist in the analysis, evaluation, purchasing and implementation of IT hardware and software
- Provide support of all the company’s applications and website
- Maintain and update incident and service requests logs
- Provide basic training to end-users when necessary
- Provide assistance in the implementation of the business’ continuity and recovery plan
- Perform IT related administrative duties that might include filing, record keeping and report writing
- Receive training on new technologies and training related to future technical assignments
- Perform any other duties related to ICT as may be required by the Line Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Fluency in both Maltese and English
- A good understanding of Network fundamentals and Information Security standards
- Experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Servers
- Some experience with ITIL based help-desk software
- The ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- The ability to work in a team-oriented environment and to prioritise tasks in a dynamic environment
- Level 4 qualification in IT or a minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
- Candidates with related Microsoft Certifications and longer working experience would be preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Career prospects
- Company stability