We are seeking to recruit an Investor Relations/AML Professional, for one of our clients, a leader in corporate and management services. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Process investor transactions and review Due Diligence documents at investment stage
- Perform annual due diligence monitoring of investors
- Liaise with clients/investors for missing KYC documents
- Ensure investor statements are sent out in accordance with the offering documents
- Manage day to day activities in line with internal and external SLA timeframes
- Take responsibility for all aspects of operations and controls, performing Anti-Money Laundering checks as well as FATCA / CRS reviews
What are you expected to bring?
- Up to date AML / FATCA / CRS knowledge
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with a strong background in investor services
- Able to adapt quickly to challenging and changing priorities
- Strong planning, multi-tasking and organisational and entrepreneurial skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills and the ability to identify opportunities for process improvements
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while displaying high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement
What’s in it for you?
- A professional, multi-cultural, working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Continuous personal development