One of our esteemed clients in the iGaming industry is looking for an Internal Audit Officer to join their team. If you are self-motivated, dependable and have excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills, we at Ceek would want to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Upkeep of internal audit and risk assessments as well as perform internal audit tasks such as testing of internal controls and other substantive testing as per audit plans
- Assist the senior manager with quality assurance programs within the internal audit unit
- Evaluate the effectiveness of risk management procedures
- Ensure that the organisation is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Report on audit results and suggest changes in financial activities and operations
- Assist with internal investigations or other audit tasks as deemed necessary
What are you expected to bring?
- An academic background in Accounting/Auditing/Risk Management.Commerce of other related subjects
- Previous working experience in internal auditing or risk management, as well as membership in internal auditing related professional bodies
- The ability to identify &report on issues as well as work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Intelligence, an eye for detail as well as investigative and analytical skills
- An excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development