We are seeking to recruit an Insurance Lawyer, for a dynamic insurance company which is part of a global leader in the automotive industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Ensure compliance to the local regulations where the company performs its activities
- Ensure that the internal guidelines and principles are properly mentioned in all partnerships submitted
- Ensure that regulations are monitored, and the processes and products are in line with them
- Draft and validate contracts and non-disclosure agreements with partners as well as, general terms and conditions, other client documentations and group policies
- Keep contact with external lawyers, draft legal memos and minutes and maintain the contract database
- Protect the interests of the company by supporting the operation of the insurance activities by challenging situations and being solutions oriented
What are you expected to bring?
- Be a qualified lawyer within the EU and have a minimum of 1 year experience, preferably in the insurance market
- Experience in working across various teams and departments to ensure that legal requirements and initiatives remain at the forefront
- Experience in finance, vehicle or mobility related insurance products would be considered as an asset
- An organised and motivated personality
- Fluency in English is a must; another European language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration including health insurance
- An international and enjoyable working environment
- Daily healthy snacks
- Opportunity to learn French at the office
- Great career prospects