We are currently seeking to recruit an Infrastructure Architect on behalf of a renowned iGaming company. If you have a strong sense of knowledge in web and cloud-based technologies, services and the ability to communicate efficiently across the board, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Analyse, design and propose network infrastructure solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Be the primary designer and architect for all infrastructure both on-premises and cloud systems and services
- Have a continuous approach to improve scalability, performance, and security of the company’s infrastructure
- Work closely with all tech teams to define parameters, procedures and standards used to create a robust and stable platform
- Act as the primary point of contact and representative at management, governance and operational forums in support of timely delivery of the solutions
- Translate complex functional specifications to technical designs, outline solid architectural and security requirements
- Provide input, guidance and recommendations on technical designs developed by other team members
- Develop successful and creative solutions for complex enhancements and implementations
What are you expected to bring?
- 2+ years-experience in the igaming industry would be an asset
- 5+ years-experience in Architect role, with focus on Network and Infrastructure
- Experience working on complex enterprise grade software projects
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (hardware, virtualization, networking): Nutanix, Google Cloud, Infrastructure as a Code solutions: Otter/Terraform – (must)
- Experience with network security and monitoring tools would be an asset
- Experience of building high-performance systems which scale linearly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Be meticulous whilst developing written materials
- Strong working experience with various AWS services and implementations
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Company growth and reputation
- Dynamic working environment