Are you a thought leader, and able to drive people to success? Do you have excellent managerial skills? If so, a client of ours within the iGaming industry is seeking to recruit an HR Manager to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Build tools to help service the employee experience by working with stakeholders and employees
- Drive people strategy through stakeholder partnerships
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with leaders and employees at all levels
- Implement employment policies and integrate global HR process in compliance with local law and EU legislation
- Drive a performance culture through coaching and feedback
- Oversee payroll and contracts
- Be part of strategic decisions which will drive the company to success
- Provide valuable input in relation to Employment Law, HR Policies, HR processes, Compensations, Benefits etc.
- Build effective structures and frameworks to support transparent working environment
What are you expected to bring?
- 5 years’ experience in HR
- Experience in managing big HR projects, and supporting big teams and senior leaders
- Change management experience
- Demonstrable experience in coaching high-performance teams
- An HR business partnering mindset
- Experience working in the gaming industry or a technical environment will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic environment
- Health insurance