Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you result-oriented? If so, a client of ours within the manufacturing industry is seeking to recruit an HR Executive to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Support and drive the HR systems. procedures and processes
- Develop and sustain the HR systems and tools in line with the site strategy
- Act as a point of reference for the HR department and provide support to colleagues on HR matters
- Act as a Business Partner with the Support Department, and manage all HR matters within the departments
- Assist the HR Manager in the day to day running of the HR office
- Support the behaviour of working collectively, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business
- Ensure full participation in the performance development review process and maintain an up to date record of all training and development activities/programs
- Assist the Plant Manager and HR with weekly and/or monthly reports
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Plant Manager
- Organise meetings, arrange refreshments where appropriate and welcome visitors including customers and board visits
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in HR or a relevant field, or the equivalent in HR Experience
- Hold a MQF level 4 Diploma or equivalent in Maltese Employment Law
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working within an HR function
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel
- Good communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal in English and Maltese
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Training & Development
- Health and well-being support