We are currently seeking to recruit a Health and Safety Specialist on behalf of a client operating within the FMCG industry. If you are interested in applying for this role, ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Have a continuous improvement approach to the company’s EHS Management System, in accordance to the company’s requirements
- Management of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards
- Conduct risk assessments
- Prepare the EHS business plan, including the annual budget
- Take the lead in the company’s health and safety’s internal audit
- Liaise with relevant EHS authorities
- Identify EHS training needs and deliver training accordingly
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A tertiary level of education
- Candidates with qualifications and/or experience in Environment, Health and Safety management systems will be given preference
- Sound knowledge of local and international EHS regulations and the regulatory processes
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to motivate, influence, manage and drive results
- A flexible attitude towards work
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Commensurate salary
- Dynamic work environment
- Company stability