We are seeking to recruit a Head of Risk, Payments & Fraud to join and lead the team of an online casino company in Malta. If you are ready to take on this challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Plan and implement a long-term risk, fraud, and payment strategy
- Implement fraud prevention strategy and intra department processes to reduce losses
- Ensure all departmental objectives are met and exceeded
- Lead, manage, and influence large teams with a positive approach to motivate them
- Provide and strategise measures regarding customer registration, verification, due diligence, KYC and AML policies and processes
- Monitor deposit behaviour & fraud patterns and perform daily analysis on the reports
- Communicate with the development team to ensure that the fraud rules adhere to the company guidelines and industry compliance requirements
- Oversee a department of several people, including hiring, training, leading and appraisal of the team
- Understand all functionalities of existing and new payment methods, oversee them, and ensure quickest possible turnaround times on customer withdrawals
- Develop and implement process and procedures to mitigate fraud and financial loss
- Present operational ad hoc reports daily, weekly, and monthly to the director
What are you expected to bring?
- Extensive experience working within the gambling industry in a similar role
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently or in a team under tight deadlines
- Be flexible, highly organized, exceptionally attentive to details and confident in acting as ambassador for the company
- Excellent numerical, analytical skills and able to analyse large data in the reporting features of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, noted leadership skills, good decision maker, and a problem solver
- Able to identify customers who may require further assistance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders across the business
- Sound judgement, practicality, including the ability to gather information and synthetise it to identify problems, trends and opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- A pleasant working environment
- An attractive remuneration