We are seeking to recruit a Head of Legal and Compliance, for one of our clients, a gaming company based here in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage all the legal requirements covering regulatory risk, contractual matters and disputes, security and IP, corporate governance as well as anti-money laundering, responsible gambling, consumer rights, privacy and data protection
- Manage all the compliance activities in the targeted markets including: Licence application processes, regulatory assessments and audits, regulatory reporting and policies & procedures as well as training
- Manage the day to day operational issues relating to compliance and regulations
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Law, backed by deep knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in compliance and able to provide training
- Experience with the MGA and UKGC is mandatory whilst experience with the Swedish jurisdictions will be considered an advantage
- A Self-motivated approach and the ability to take ownership in a dynamic environment with a positive, ‘can-do’ mindset
- The ability to lead and support key projects and initiatives, and effectively communicate strategies across the team, department and business as well as engaging with and influence key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert advice to support the strategic agenda
- The capability to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others, with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- Display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- An opportunity to make your mark on a blossoming brand