One of our esteemed clients is seeking to recruit a Head of Financial Crime Compliance. If you think you fit the bill and have the professional expertise, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Lead and oversee the implementation of financial crime and establish a strong anti-financial crime culture at all levels
- Deliver finance crime prevention training
- Approve all related procedures to incorporate changes due to regulatory, structural and systems changes
- Provide strategic leadership and direction on financial crime matters to business units
- Advise on on-boarding, tax evasion, political exposure, adverse media, bribery & corruption, modern slavery and source of wealth among others
- Set standards to which all team adhere to
- Manage and oversee risks oversight initiatives on business functions in relation to financial crime
- Be technically knowledgeable of the local, EU and international regulatory processes
- Represent the company on financial crime matters in meetings and fora
- Provide reports to senior management about the proposals for increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the procedures
- Keep abreast of the latest trends to manage, contain and proactively develop strategies and approaches to future proof the developments in financial crime
- Collect suspicious reports from employees and investigate them in a timely manner.
What are you expected to bring?
- Thorough experience in leading financial crime compliance efforts within the banking sector
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Business, Law, Accountancy or in another related area
- Develop and nurture improved performance
- Excellent communication, engagement and development of people skills
- Think outside the box to problem-solve, find solutions to challenges and take timely decisions
- Unquestionable leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Work with a well renowned firm
- Competitive remuneration package