Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to oversee and manage all the financial aspects of a leading financial services organisation? We are looking for a Head of Finance to do just that! If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Conduct analysis to forecast and report to the Executive Committee
- Coordinate the collection and compilation of information for budgetary purposes and compile annual budgets
- Monitor capital and operating expenditure against pre-approved budgets
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Manage the timely invoicing and collection of receivables
- Compile timely and detailed reports on financial performance comparing to budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for the Executive Committee
- Prepare FDRS returns
- Manage the procurement function of the organisation
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance staff
What are you expected to bring?
- ACCA qualification
- A Post Graduate Degree related to the accounting profession or an MBA will be considered an asset
- A minimum of 8years working at a senior level within the financial services sector
- A proven level of managerial skills and the personality required to supervise and manage staff
- Able to think strategically
- Able to multi-task and to meet strict deadlines
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership and managerial skills
- A high degree of self-confidence
- High level of negotiation skills
- Assertive and authoritative qualities
What's in it for you?
- International exposure
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration package with performance related bonuses