If you are an experienced ICT professional with an eye for detail and exceptional managerial skills, we want to hear from you! A renowned client of ours within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Head of Data Management and Business Intelligence to join their dynamic and fast-growing team!
What is expected of you?
- Drive data governance, data quality management and integrity, and information architecture across the whole organisation whilst working closely with business stakeholders, process owners and the IT team
- Manage a team of data professionals to provide integrated data architecture, consistent data delivery of master and reference data, and a robust data governance program with data quality monitoring and operations
- Chair a cross-functional Data Governance Committee whose purpose is to establish clear data definitions, develop comprehensive policies and oversee documentation by which business units collect, steward, disseminate and integrate data on behalf of the organisation for a sustainable data ecosystem
- Drive Business Intelligence, Big Data, and Predictive analytics integration
- Be responsible for the organisation’s Management Information landscape to provide metrics, reports, dashboards and analysis needed to drive the business
What are you expected to bring?
- An MQF level 6 qualification in Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics or any other qualification in a related field of study
- Professional integrity and accountability with the ability to foster and manage relationships with a number of stakeholders
- Strong technical competence in the fields of Enterprise data warehousing, data mining, data visualization and predictive analytics
- Experience in a management position leading and mentoring employees in relevant fields of data warehousing, business intelligence, data mining and analytics
- Familiarity with Fintech and a Post Graduate Degree in Business Management, Data Management or Business Intelligence & Analytics will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and progressive environment
- Fantastic development opportunities