One of our esteemed clients is seeking to recruit a Head of Advisory and Compliance who will be leading a dynamic team in the banking sector. If you think you fit the bill and have the professional expertise, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Be the point of contact in the support of issues and escalations of suspicious financial crime activity and AML related processes
- Develop and maintaining internal procedures and policies
- Mentor and guide team members with front line support, on-boarding issues and enquiries of clients
- Assist and represent the senior management as may be required
- Delegate task and KPIs for the team members in the department
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- 7 years’ experience within a Banking, Anti-Money Laundering or Compliance role
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Business, Law, Accountancy or in another related area
- Develop and nurture improved performance
- Excellent communication, engagement and development of people skills
- Think outside the box to problem-solve, find solutions to challenges and take timely decisions
- Excellent leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Work with a well renowned firm
- Competitive remuneration package