Do you have a strategic mind-set? Do you have excellent leadership skills, and a hands-on approach? If so, a renowned Group of Companies is seeking to recruit a Group HR Manager to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Ensure HR plans for all companies are aligned with business objectives
- Develop and implement an HR Strategy
- Be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle
- Communicate with all stakeholders within the group to understand and keep abreast of the workforce required
- Collaborate with relevant Head of Departments to identify skills gap and prepare training plans accordingly
- Handle all employee matters including retention, incentive plans, discipline and motivation
- Develop and manage the employee handbook, and policies and procedures, ensuring all are in line with the company culture and current legislation
What are you expected to bring?
- At least 3 years’ experience at managerial level
- A Diploma/Degree related to Human Resource Management will be consider an asset
- Previous work experience in a dynamic environment
- Have a good knowledge of the local employment legislation
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work on own initiative and be hands-on
- Be flexible and committed to the role
- Be approachable and able to communicate and guide people at all levels of the organisation
- Confidence to lead and implement new projects to enhance structure, policies and staff engagement
- A sound knowledge of MsOffice applications
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Challenging opportunity