We are seeking to recruit a Fund Operations Manager to join a group that manages a diverse portfolio of assets for various international clientele. If you consider yourself a born leader with excellent organisational skills, we at ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Liaise with and supervise the fund administration team
- Review monthly valuations, ISM reporting and quarterly Board Meeting reporting
- Ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Reconcile monthly dealing data for all funds
- Assist the Finance Team with monthly and quarterly calculations and reconciliations
- Be the point of contact for Trustees abroad
- Ensure monthly fund performance fact sheets and quarterly technical analysis reports are completed and distributed in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist and work with various other departments, in relation to fund performance & due diligence questionnaires
- Oversee teams and processes to ensure all audits are signed off in a timely manner
What are you expected to bring?
- CPA, CA, ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in asset management or fund administration
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience managing a team
- Hands-on management accounting or book-keeping experience
- Previous experience of working with PFS Paxus, Sage/Accpac
- A proactive, deadline orientated, self-motivated approach to work
- Strong analytical and organisational skills as well as intellectual with a strong commercial acumen
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Previous big 4 experience would be an asset
What's in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- A group that supports and provides training
- Occasional international travel