We are looking for a Fund Accounting Manager, to oversee a team of Private Equity Fund accountants, within the financial services sector. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, we at ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Timely and accurate NAV calculations
- Ensure NAV calculations are reviewed and delivered timeously along with any other client specific reporting requirements
- Operational onboarding of new and take on funds
- Attend meetings where NAV calculations, Financial Statements and other deliverables are discussed
- Process and review capital call and distribution transactions
- Ongoing implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls
- Ensure client enquiries are answered
- Ensure compliance with various regulatory requirements
- Perform detailed review of NAV calculations for Private Equity, Real Estate and Listed Funds
- Review subscriptions and redemptions
- Authorise payments via bank portals
- Prepare and review financial statements as required
- Deal with auditors (external and internal) and manage and respond to audit queries
- Monitor Admin Fee payments and Chasing of Debtors
- Ensure best practices are adopted and improve processes where necessary
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in private equity, real estate, funds of funds and debt/loan funds
- A knowledge of preparing and reviewing of capital call, distributions, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements
- Previous experience using eFront software
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- An ability to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment
- The capacity to problem-solve and ability to deal with complex issues
- Part / Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Macros in Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Professional and modern working environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- International exposure