Do you enjoy developing solutions by designing and developing applications for a range of clients? Can you demonstrate a high-level of professionalism and willingness to work within a team? Are you looking for a new environment to master your skills? If so, ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Work to specifications and design documents
- Write and document code
- Adhere to recommended coding standards
- Provide senior responsibility and support to project teams and junior staff
- Provide accurate time estimates for work
- Review the code of other developers within the team
- Ensure current development techniques, designs and best practices are adhered to within project teams
What are you expected to bring?
- Considerable knowledge in web application development with knowledge of at least 3 of the following:
Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/MVC5/Web API 2.0);
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap;
Web Services / APIs;
Open Source Platforms such as Drupal, WordPress, Moodle;
Mobile application development;
Windows and Linux Operating Systems;
Amazon / Azure environments
- Experience of full lifecycle project work and be able to deliver projects on schedule and to the highest quality standards
- Creativity, problem solving, good teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A creative approach to technical problems
- Experience with design and project management methodologies
- Drive and self-motivation
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Mentoring skills and technical expertise
- Willingness to travel abroad for short periods
- Willingness to train in existing and new technologies as required
What’s in it for you?
- Work within a like-minded team
- Market related salary
- Flexible working schedules and teleworking options