Are you an IT guru with strong problem-solving skills? If so, a renowned client of ours is seeking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Develop and maintain a long-term strategy for software and application development which supports the business strategy and priorities
- Work closely with the development team to create and execute appropriate project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with the business
- Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system
- Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure quality of products
- Take part in architectural design of the systems
- Commission services from third parties and maintain relationships with suppliers and contractors
What are you expected to bring?
- A University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, Text Driven Development
- Knowledge of Java and Java enterprise technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, JMS, Hibernate, ORM, Tomcat
- Experience in REST services and messaging services like Rabbit MQ
- Experience in build automations tools, source control tools, CI and bug tracking
- Knowledge of database and NoSQL systems
- Understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities
- Proficient use of Linux
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging working environment