Interested in working within the operations team? Are you looking to further your career? Do you thrive on overcoming challenges? If so, we are looking for a Fleet Controller to join a well-established rental company in the automotive industry.
What is expected of you?
- Responsible for the daily operations and attend to incidents that may arise in the rental services
- Ensure that every vehicle given to clients is fully fuelled, clean and safe for use
- Schedule and plan the availability of replacement vehicles
- Coordinate with support staff to ensure that operational standards in the industry are being practiced
- Identify problems, report issues as accurate as possible so as to open insurance claims
- Oversee vehicles inspection done by support staff regularly to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as may be required by the senior manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in a car rental industry is needed
- A valid and clean EU driving license
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken in English
- A team player with a positive attitude and a problem solver
- Be costumer focused, flexible with work schedule and able to deal with difficult situations
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Career growth