A well- established international healthcare organisation based in Malta is seeking to recruit a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. If you are an analytical finance professional ready for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Support the Corporate and Group Senior Financial Management to provide the company's financial management service
- Manage the delivery of financial, accounting and reporting service to clinical and non-clinical divisions
- Provide assistance in business planning process, prepare reports ,and analyse all metrics for all financial units
- Develop financial plans, perform comparative analyses in relation to benchmarks and annual budget
- Prepare and analyse accurate monthly financials, and management of reports
- Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules
- Oversee and assist in the preparation of group consolidated financial results, and analyse the company's business unit wide evaluations
- Ensure proper accounting for capital, construction and other specialized projects, and maintain records
- Prepare, analyse, and file proper Tax, Vat returns in a timely manner
- Ensure that compliance checks are complete and in compliant with the applicable laws, regulations, applicable standards, and internal policies
- Collaborate with accounting staff & different teams to analyse the control framework
- Develop appropriate operating policies to maintain sound internal controls, and achieve all business objective
- Coordinate with various operations, procurement, HR and maintenance team
- Perform ad hoc analysis and make recommendations to enhance financial support and controls
- Handle and manage the use, implementation and development of analytical reporting tools, and design efficient reports
- Perform other duties as required that are consistent with the responsibilities
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience in financial analysis or a related role
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualifications in CIMA, ACCA or a related finance degree
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career prospects
- An attractive remuneration benefits
- Opportunity to work with a well-established company